Friday 29 February 2008

Curtains finished at last.!

At long last I have found the time to make up the fabric I wove for the dining room curtains and have taken a few photos of them hung and a close up of the fabric.





















I also have wet finished the fabric I wove for a friend for upholstering her bedroom chair and taken a photograph of that. It will be interesting to see the finished product when she has finished the chair. Hope it suits.








Now the fun of thinking up the next weaving project! So much on the list, where to start. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
julie said...

loving the curtains, I'll be glad when I get to that stage at the moment I seem to be surrounded by pots of paint and odd bits of wood that mustn't be moved by order of he who thinks he should be obeyed. I have a couple of rooms that look like rooms now so I mustn't grumble. Still a long way to go though.

ps Are you in the middle of this big storm we are battening down the hatches here in Burgundy at the moment.

love jules x