Tuesday 6 March 2007

Spring is here

Hi there, don't seem to have found the time to post much recently and here we are in March already. The weather is very wet here but mild so the spring flowers are starting to look lovely, so I took a couple of pics today.



I have just taken my latest piece of curtain fabric off of the loom and think it is going to look nice. So far I have just wet finished it and pressed it and hope to do the sewing shortly, so I took an interim photo. It was my first venture into network drafting and this time I used huck which I thought would give me just what I was looking for for the spare bedroom curtains. If it all turns out ok of course! I used a French Navy linen/cotton slub at 12 epi.

1 comment:

Visitor said...

Hi Dawn,

Just found out you have your own blog. You have been busy weaving! Really lovely weavings.

Spring is everywhere over here too.

greetings Margreet